30th June 2011, 02:53 AM
anjiG

Exam patten and Books to be followed for BHEL exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?

sir,
I am graduate in mechanical engg. i belongs to passed out batch.
I want to prepare for BHEL written test , could you give me the details of exam pattern and which books shall i need to follow.

Related Questions:
30th June 2011, 09:49 PM
dgang

Thumbs up Re: Exam patten and Books to be followed for BHEL exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?

There is an excellent book for mechanical engineers who want to give any PSU exams....The book is "Mechanical Engineering" written by R.K.Jain...You must study..

Good Luck
1st July 2011, 12:34 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Exam patten and Books to be followed for BHEL exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?

Hey,
to prepare for BHel written test you just prepare followings things:
just prepare for IQ level ouestion becuse nowdays in evry company IQ level is checked.
prepare for syllabus whatever you learn in you graduation in mechanical engineering
and also read india today magazine for general awareness data.
good luck
7th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam patten and Books to be followed for BHEL exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?

which book i preffe to cack gate?
13th July 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir im pursuing b.tech 2nd year electrical engineering.plz tell me to which books i prefer.
8th August 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

iam be(eee) student and i want know about the books refered for written test for engineer trainee
9th August 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

for gate exam u can prefer GAte book of GK publication
25th May 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

is GATE is necessary for bhel or only entrancr test is enough?
and doing project in company can give any help for job?
9th July 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i get apprenticeship in navaratna and maharatna companies after completing B.Tech/mechanical engineering.please send the full details to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?