27th June 2019, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science Gujarat student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from Gujarat Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

28th June 2019, 06:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science Gujarat student?

To change her present stream in class 11th, you need to contact to the school principal and must have to convey your issue to him or her. Write an application to the head of the institution that you want to change your stream in class 11th as you are not comfortable with science stream and submit it in the office. Note, that it can you possible before your registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?