28th June 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What is Third Party Guarantor under ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme?

Sir, I am studying final year final semester in BSc(Information Technology). After completing my undergraduate course I will do Master Degree which is MBA(Information Technology). But this time, I will take an education loan from ICICI Bank. I have searched about the terms and conditions of education loan by ICICI Bank but can’t understand about the third party guarantor. I would like to know about third party guarantor of this Bank.

29th June 2019, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Third Party Guarantor under ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme?

Any person who is having a regular income and willing to support your education loan application is called a third-party guarantor. In case, the student fails to get a job and is not paying the EMI, then the guarantor will be responsible to pay it.

Normally, anyone from your own family can become the third party guarantor for education loan. Just make sure you have got admission at a good college first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?