30th June 2011, 12:43 PM
aman.91

How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?

i have completed my bsc in chemistry from du. now i want to pursue masters in chemistry n i wnt to know the process of getting into msc in du. what is the minimum marks that one needs to get into msc.and what is the scope of msc in organic chemistry..??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  2. What should I choose for MSc Organic or Inorganic after doing BSc Chemistry
  3. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemsitry in distance mode? -- [New]
  5. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  7. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  8. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  9. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  10. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  11. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  12. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  13. List of pharma companies in Vizag? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  15. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  16. Is there any recruitment in Pharma Labs in Hyderabad after completing MSc(Organic Chemistry)
  17. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  18. What is the scope after completing BSc or MSc Chemistry
26th September 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?

I will complete bsc (non-med) since this session.my agreegate percentage is more than 75 till. I want to join civil services bcoz i am not interested in teaching.plzzzz guide me.
28th June 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?

are scope of chemistry are important to our communitty? why prove your answer
1st August 2013, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

I am student of bsc T.Y. whats the procedure of getting admission for msc chemistry?whats the date of entrance for it for 2014-15
18th September 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

what should i choose for msc organic or inorganic after doing bsc chemistry
2nd February 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum required percentage to get msc chemistry in hcu
20th November 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the date of admission in m.sc chemistry in du, aligarh unv., jamia islamia, and ju
2nd January 2016, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc chemistry I would like to study msc what I would choose organic or inorganic chemistry I like to work in companies and industries.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?