7th July 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child eligible to join Delhi Public School Guwahati through Bachpan A Play School?

I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child in Bachpan A Play School. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this school then after completing her Montessori standard, she can join Delhi Public School Guwahati?

10th July 2019, 05:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a child eligible to join Delhi Public School Guwahati through Bachpan A Play School?

Yes , she can very much get admission in the above mentioned school after completion of her Montessori school, provided she should have to clear her admission test at the time of admission and along with it the child's parents will also have to appear for an interview session and after clearing the interview session, I am sure your child will be eligible to get admission and continue with her studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?