10th July 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in Engineering entrance exams to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank?

Sir/Madam, like for getting scholarship we have to sit in scholarship entrance exam, then for education loan from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank we have also sit for any kind of entrance exam? I want to join BTech and preparing for Engineering entrance exams. So, for getting Bank education loan entrance exam is must?

14th July 2019, 12:52 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in Engineering entrance exams to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, like for getting scholarship we have to sit in scholarship entrance exam, then for education loan from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank we have also sit for any kind of entrance exam? I want to join BTech and preparing for Engineering entrance exams. So, for getting Bank education loan entrance exam is must?

No, it is not necessary to appear in the engineering entrance examination to apply for the education loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited. In states like Tamilnadu, students are admitted to the engineering courses without any entrance examination (based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations). Therefore, it is not necessary to appear in any entrance examination to get education loan from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited. Students should be Indian Nationals and should have secured admission to the BE / BTech course through entrance examination or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for the education loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?