30th June 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?

I'm studying Diploma in Engineerig in the country Nepal.My collage is Governmental where there is more politics than study. I want to be a perfect technician & develop my country but as our campus is producing more politician than technician so that my study has been so i will be thankful to you if you told me how i can get books of diploma in Engineering for study & how to use those. i need the books of drawing,physics,chemistry,math of second semester.

8th July 2011, 01:58 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?

Dear friend,
There are lots are books which you can get in internet or free ebooks for diploma course.
I suggest you some books for Physics,chemistry,and math:

For math:
*Thomas and fineey
*Linera alegbra by Gilbert strang

For Physcics:
*Mordern physics by aurther biesar,kranne

For Chemistry:
*OP tondon
22nd August 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?

i have to download diploma books
3rd July 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

This year I'm entering diploma in civil engineering. I don't know which books are needed for first year in Diploma. So if someone help me to be know about all books then it would be wonderful to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?