14th July 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment with 48% in BCom?

Hello friends, I have secured 48% in BCom. Now, I want to apply for High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

16th July 2019, 04:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment with 48% in BCom?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the recruitment with 48% in B.Com. Candidates who have qualified their bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 45%-50% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
16th July 2019, 06:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment with 48% in BCom?

Yes, you can apply for the High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment. I am also giving you the eligibility criteria details.

==> Candidate must have done the graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

==> Candidate age should be in-between 18 years to 40 years.
17th July 2019, 12:46 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment is:

Interpreting Officer (Category-A): Candidate must be a Graduate in any one of the three languages (Hindi/Bengali/English) from any recognized University and should have fluency in other two languages. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years.

Interpreting Officer (Category-B): Candidate must be a Graduate in Hindi from any recognized University having adequate knowledge in Urdu and English. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years.

Interpreting Officer (Category-C): Candidate must be a Graduate in Nepalese from any recognized University and should have fluency in other two languages. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years.

Interpreting Officer (Category-D): Candidate must be a Graduate in Olchiki or Santhali from any recognized University and should have fluency in other two languages. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment with 48% in B.Com.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
17th July 2019, 08:59 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for High Court of Calcutta Interpreting Officer recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have passed Graduation from any recognized university.

~~ Age limit: Candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
18th July 2019, 01:50 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you can apply for High court Calcutta Interpreting officer being a B Com graduate .

For More details you can go through the below facts regarding the eligibility criteria of High court Calcutta.

Total 4 category of jobs under interpreting officer.

1.Category A:

Can be able to translate Hindi and bengali to English

2.Category B :

Able to translate Hindi and urdu to English

3.Category C:

Able to translate Bengali and santhali to English.

4.Category D :

Able to translate Bengali and nepali to english.

Must have completed graduation from the recognized university with good academic track record.

Age should be with in these limits.

Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?