30th June 2011, 08:05 PM
Raselk

Can I get registered for CS after finishing graduation in Zoology?

Sir i am from assam and i've just finished my graduation in zoology.my question is that can i registered for c.s?and what is the procedure?as i do not know anything about c.s so can you please tell me what is an articleship and what is the maximum salary after doing c.s. And in assam from where i can register myself for c.s?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after finishing the B.Sc Zoology?
  2. Can I apply for the CS? What's the procedure for the same? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for CS? Where would I register myself for the same? I have done graduation in zoology
  3. Post Graduation Courses after B.Sc in zoology? What to do after B.Sc. in Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course can I do after graduation in BSc zoology
  5. Can I become oncologist after finishing BSc Zoology?
  6. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  7. Which post graduation course to opt for after completion of graduation course in Zoology?
  8. Is there any scope for me to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  9. Which is the best course to take up after completing Graduation in Zoology?
  10. Suitable options available to study for B.Sc(Zoology) student? -- [New]
  11. Best options after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry and post graduation in M.Sc Zoology with 90.4% along with 4 gold medals?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  13. Is there any fellowship for me if I am a M.Sc final year student in zoology from Amaravati university?
  14. What to do after BSc(H) Zoology? I have done graduation in BSc(H) Zoology
  15. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  16. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc Zoology graduation? Can I go for M.Sc or something else?
  17. What can I do after completing graduation in Zoology Honors?
  18. Eligibility for AIPMT after graduation in B.Sc in Zoology and post graduation in M.Sc medical microbiology?
4th April 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get registered for CS after finishing graduation in Zoology?

I have done Bsc in Zoology in 2006 what are the further prospect for carrier as well as job related ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?