18th July 2019, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police in Karnataka State Police?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as an Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police through Karnataka State Police. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

21st July 2019, 04:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police in Karnataka State Police?

Karnataka State Police invites application for the post of Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police.

Eligible candidates can apply on or before 5th August, 2019.

Candidates will be selected based on written examination, physical standard test, endurance test and interview.

Normally an Armed Reserve Sub-inspector's duty includes so many responsibilities but we can say that they are to enforce and maintain the law and order.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?