23rd July 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MSc(Occupational Psychology) in Goldsmiths, University of London?

I am interested to apply for MSc(Occupational Psychology) course in Goldsmiths, University of London. Can I know how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

27th July 2019, 12:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MSc(Occupational Psychology) in Goldsmiths, University of London?

Goldsmiths, University of London offering M.Sc. in Occupational Psychology program. Duration of this program is 1 years in full time mode. Program stars from September 2019. Application for this program can be made through University's official website.

In order to apply for M.Sc. in Occupational Psychology program visit at https://info.gold.ac.uk/OnlineServic...28000010222101 register with 'My Goldsmiths' and create an account. For all future process login using your registered e-mail and password. Then start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then Submit scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay application fee and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. After that it will be processed and assessed by the relevant faculty or school. You will be informed as soon as a decision has been made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?