5th August 2019, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of MBA(Aviation Management) in Brunel University London?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MBA(Aviation Management) course of Brunel University London. I don’t know about the duration of this course. Can you please help me to know about the duration of this course?

9th August 2019, 05:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of MBA(Aviation Management) in Brunel University London?

The Brunel University London offers MBA in Aviation Management program. Duration of this program is 1 year in full-time mode and 2 years in part-time mode. This program starts in the month of September.
For more details regarding this program, you should visit at https://www.brunel.ac.uk/study/Cours...=&subjectArea=
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?