5th August 2019, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police for BCom graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Karnataka State Police has announced the recruitment for Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police. I have done BCom. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

8th August 2019, 06:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police for BCom graduate?

In order to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should be in between 21 years to 26 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
8th August 2019, 09:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police for BCom graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.ksp.gov.in.
9th August 2019, 01:15 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released a recruitment notice to recruite PSI Civil Sub Inspector and Armed Reserve Sub Inspector. Eligibile candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 5th August, 2019.

Candidates having any degree from recognized university or equivalent and aged between 21 years to 26 years may apply for this job.
9th August 2019, 01:17 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released a recruitment notice to recruite PSI Civil Sub Inspector and Armed Reserve Sub Inspector. Eligibile candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 5th August, 2019.

Candidates having any degree from recognized university or equivalent and aged between 21 years to 26 years may apply for Armed Reserve Sub-inspector of Police.
12th August 2019, 01:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Karnataka State Police has announced the recruitment for Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police. I have done BCom. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.
You have have completed B.Com degree from a recognized University so you are eligible for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for Karnataka State Police Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 26 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?