6th July 2010, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?

qualification - b.tech in electronics and communication and
not given any entrance test for m.tech and mba.............and i want to do correspondence m.tech or mba............
so, please tell me the colleges offering admission in correspondence m.tech in electronics and communication engg. without entrance test like gate with lowest fees anywhere in india...............
and
colleges offering correspondence mba without entrance test like cat.

Related Questions:
  1. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  3. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  4. Colleges and Universities offering correspondence M.Sc and MBA in Hospital Management after BDS?
  5. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  6. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  7. Colleges offering MSc correspondence course? Is there any value if I do masters degree through correspondence?
  8. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. PGECET entrance test? syllabus? colleges offering mtech admission based on PGECET entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges offering correspondence B.Tech programme in Andhra Pradesh for diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  13. Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?
  14. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  15. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  16. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  17. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  18. Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?
25th May 2011, 01:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?

First of a college taking in students without any entrance test would not an institute one can recommend. Most of these type of colleges will not be recognised institutes. So doing a course from them will have no value. Also you need to decide on whether you wish a technical job or a non technical job. It is important to decide only then will you have job satisfaction and a successful career. You can take up a job for now and appear for these test next year.
1st June 2011, 10:34 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?

Aditya Institute of Technology and Management

Akula Sree Ramulu College of Engineering

Al Habeeb College of Engineering & Technology

Al-Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology

Arya group of colleges

Audhisankara College of Engineering & Technology.

Balaji Institute of Technology & Science

Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology

Bhagwant Institute of Technology

Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology

Bharath University

Bharathidasan Institute of Engineering And Technology

Bhiwani Institue Of Technology & Science

Birla Institute of Technology

Bms College Of Engineering

C.V.S.R. College of Engineering

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing

College of Engineering

Doon Valley Institute of Engineering and Technology

Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology

Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology

Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering

Govt. Bangur College

Graphic Era University

I.I.M.T Engineering College Meerut

IIIT-Bangalore

Inderprastha Engineering College

Indian Institute of Technology

Indian Institute of Technology (IITG)

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Mumbai
Shree Santkrupa College Of Pharmacy, Ghogaon, Karad
Karad
Shree L R Tiwari College of Engineering
Mumbai
Vasantidevi Patil Institute of Pharmacy Kodoli
Kodoli
Hindustan College of Arts And Science Chennai
Chennai
Iit Mandi
Mandi
Anna University Tiruchirappalli - Pattukkottai Campus
Pattukkotai
Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports
Patiala
Anna University Tiruchirappalli - Panruti Campus
Panruti
Central Potato Research Institute
Shimla
Indian Institute of Vegetable Research
Varanasi
Annai College OF Polytechnic
Kovilachery
Sri Lakshmi Teacher Training Institute
Jayankondam
K.k.c College OF Engineering & Technology
Jayankondam
Chanda Kantaiah Memorial Arts And Science College
Warangal
T.S.M. Jain College of Technology
Villupuram
Shree Sangameshwar Arts & Commerce College, Chadchan
Chadchan
J.a.t. College of Education For Women, Nashik
Nashik
Upanagar Shikshan Mandal's Kamala Raheja Vidyanidhi Junior College of Commerce
Mumbai
Upanagar Shikshan Mandal's Vidyanidhi Junior College of Science
Mumbai
Upanagar Shikshan Mandal's Vidyanidhi J.H.Shah Institue of Computer Studies
Mumbai
Chetana's Bba And Bca College
Bijapur
Peri Institute of Technology
Chennai.
Airocis College of Aviation And Management Studies
Kannur
BLDEA's Shri B.M.Patil College of Nursing & School of Nursing, Bijapur
Bijapur
B.L.D.E.A.'s D.Ed. College, Bijapur
Bijapur
BLDEA's College of Pharmacy, Bijapur
Bijapur

all the very best my friend these colleges provide m.tech and mba also......
15th June 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?

hello,

my name is hari, iam completed my graduation in mechanical engineering from institute of mechanical engineers is it eligible for doing mtech

from,
hari(banglore)
26th June 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to do distance m.tech ......i am biomedical engg so can u tell me in which sub would i eligible for m.tech and which uni from gujarat and rajsthan
5th July 2011, 02:06 PM

ME / M.tech Transportation engineering through distance education from any reputed Indian University
5th August 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering M Tech in Civil
19th September 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

colleges offering mba electronics
7th October 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

MYSELF VIVEK KUMAR APPEARING ELECTRONIC AND TELECONNUNICATION FROM IETE : IT IS ELIGIBLE FOR DOING M.TECH
3rd November 2011, 11:26 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

qualification - b.tech in electronics and communication and
not given any entrance test for m.tech and mba.............and i want to do correspondence m.tech or mba............
so, please tell me the colleges offering admission in correspondence m.tech in electronics and communication engg. without entrance test like gate with lowest fees anywhere in india...............
and
colleges offering correspondence mba without entrance test like cat.
3rd November 2011, 11:35 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

First of a college taking in students without any entrance test would not an institute one can recommend. Most of these type of colleges will not be recognised institutes. So doing a course from them will have no value. Also you need to decide on whether you wish a technical job or a non technical job. It is important to decide only then will you have job satisfaction and a successful career. You can take up a job for now and appear for these test next year
30th November 2011, 10:58 PM
tuntunia

First of a college taking in students without any entrance test would not an institute one can recommend. Most of these type of colleges will not be recognised institutes. So doing a course from them will have no value. Also you need to decide on whether you wish a technical job or a non technical job. It is important to decide only then will you have job satisfaction and a successful career. You can take up a job for now and appear for these test next year.
2nd January 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to joine a B.E cource
how to joine this cource without any test
16th August 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i want do m.tech after m.sc. maths..pls tell me can i do m.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?