1st July 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How may i get admission in PhD (CS) after passing MCA with 61% marks?

passed MCA in 61% marks. i want to get an admission in Phd-Computer Science.can u please tell me how it is possible to take admission and get the scholership in any universities or not? -thank you. -sunanda

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  2. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  3. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  4. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  5. How to do PhD after MCA? Admission will be based upon any entrance or direct?
  6. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  7. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Computer Application having secured 65% in MCA?
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  9. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D course after completion of MCA with 68% marks?
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission?
  11. What should I study in Ph.D if completed MCA? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  12. Can I do Ph.D course after MCA?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in IIT for MCA postgraduate? -- [New]
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  15. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure and specialization to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  17. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2015, 12:33 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may i get admission in PhD (CS) after passing MCA with 61% marks?

For pursuing PhD you need to fight NET aka national Eligibility Test.

The eligibility criteria for NET is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3+2 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation and PG.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 23 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?