1st July 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?

I need to know about the reputed institutions / universities in India which offer a distance learning / e learning course in Psychology.

I am a housewife and cannot venture out currently but I want to pursue a course in Psychology so that in future when I want to work this course will come in handy.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  2. List of institutions in Pune university offering distance learning B.A. course?
  3. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  4. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  5. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  6. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  7. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  8. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  9. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology through Distance Learning? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  10. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  11. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  12. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  13. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  14. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  15. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  16. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  18. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
28th July 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?

I recently complited my M A with specialization in clinical and health psychology frm skmu dumka jharkhand can any one suggest me a professional course frm distance plz plz suggest me
6th September 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?

Sir, i need to know about the reputed institutions of in mumbai who provides distance eduaction in M.A. Psychology and in M.Sc. Psycholgy. please reply me sir
9th September 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

what is advantage of reputed college
21st October 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Is Distance learning or Distance colleges reputed???
23rd October 2011, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

how to pursue diploma eee in correspondence and in which colleges
11th November 2011, 07:16 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;861216]I need to know about the reputed institutions / universities in India which offer a distance learning / e learning course in Psychology.

I am a housewife and cannot venture out currently but I want to pursue a course in Psychology so that in future when I want to work this course will come in handy.I am B.Sc.Home Science graduate and i have done B.Ed also.
31st January 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering in diploma course through distance education
31st January 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

you will added on points while looking out for jobs
1st February 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ma'm,

I want to know the list of distance learning M.TECH universities in india which is approved by AICTE. i have completed my b.tech in computer science & engineering. i want to take a admission from AICTE approved distance learning M.TECH university.
my email id - [email protected]
waitng for your positive feedback
thanking you
12th February 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i am passed h.s.c. by state of maharshtra i want to in diploma in library course so please tell which is institute recognized by mumbai university i waiting your positive feedback
my email id [email protected]
thank you
24th February 2012, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I have pursued MBA with dual specialization(Finance HR) and am working in US Based IT recruitment firm and along with it i want to pursue distance learning course in Clinical/Industrial Psychology.
Please suggest me with the best universities in India providing distance learning in "Clinical/Industrial Psychology" in India.
If possible would like to startup this course immediately so please suggest me soon.
15th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Is symbiosis college of distance learning is best for mca..
30th September 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am a postgraduate in Applied Genetics(Regular course). I wish to pursue a distance pg course in Psychology.Can you please help me with the possibilities and the career opportunities hence after.
10th June 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
I am looking colleges/ universities providing phychology distance education course. I am an MBA (HR) presently working in government sector , can i directly go for MSC/MA or i have to first write MSC/MA?
10th December 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

can i go for Mphil after doing masters in psychology through distant education?
20th July 2014, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is advantage of reputed college
the more reputed the college is, more are the chances of getting hired at better place and better salary.
every company prefers pass out of a top college of a particular field. eg: everyone would prefer to hire IIT pass out before any other engineering college pass out.
subconsciously believing better the college, better the education. plus only cream of the students get selected in the best n then it goes hierarchicaly .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?