10th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

List of banks offering education loan to study Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management course in Jettwings Institute of Aviation and Hospitality Management? Documents required to submit for education loan?

Hello everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management course in Jettwings Institute of Aviation and Hospitality Management. For this, which bank give me loan if I want to get a loan for my education? And also what are all the documents I have to submit for applying in education loan.

15th August 2019, 01:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks offering education loan to study Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management course in Jettwings Institute of Aviation and Hospitality Management? Documents required to submit for education loan?

You can apply for the education loan in SBI, BOI, PNB, Canara Bank, ICICI bank, etc. whichever is nearby to your residence. You are required below-mentioned documents to apply for education loan in any bank:

Properly filled and signed the application for education loan.
Paste your colour photograph with date and signature at the bottom of the photograph.
A letter of admission from the institute where you are applying for admission.
Complete fee structure duly stamped and signed by the admission authority of institute.
candidate's Aadhar card, Pan card copy.
Your parent's ID with residence proof.
Undertaking on government stamp paper.

Once the education loan is sanctioned by the bank, the bank will issue a DD in favor of institute in which you will study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?