17th August 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BA(International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication for studying BA(International Journalism)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

21st August 2019, 03:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BA(International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination to study BA in International Journalism at Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication. The minimum eligibility to take admission is a candidate must have done 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board. The candidate must have a basic computer literacy and basic understanding of the English language.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.mgmjournalism.org
21st August 2019, 05:21 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BA(International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication conducts an entrance examination, group discussion and personal interview for admission. There are no specific cutoff marks required to pursue a Bachelor of Art in International Journalism course however, you need to clear entrance examination and group discussion to pursue this course. For more details regarding entrance examination, you should visit at http://www.mgmjournalism.org/admission-process
22nd August 2019, 12:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available for admission in Bachelor of Arts (International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication . The Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication conducts its entrance examination to for admissions in Graduate and post Graduate course.

The minimum percentage required to apply for Bachelor of Arts (International Journalism) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Journalism and Mass Communication is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks from a recognized Indian or foreign Board of Education.

You can download the application form through the website http://www.mgmjournalism.org/admission-process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?