19th August 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Education from Rajiv Gandhi University. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

22nd August 2019, 08:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Botany at Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Admission selection will be on the basis of SKURESCET (Sri Krishnadevaraya University Research Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.skuniversity.ac.in
22nd August 2019, 09:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Education) in Rajiv Gandhi University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Education at Rajiv Gandhi University. Admission selection will be on the basis of RGUMPET (Rajiv Gandhi University MPhil & PhD Entrance Test) followed by an interview. Those candidates who have already qualified UGC/CSIR-JRF are exempted from the entrance test but have to appear for the personal interview.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant subject or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate. Final year students of Master's course are also eligible to apply. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rgu.ac.in
23rd August 2019, 01:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Education from Rajiv Gandhi University. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

There are no specific cut off marks to get Ph.D course in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?