21st August 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Web Development Interns in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for an internship related to Web Development in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida. I really want to do this internship. Please help me.

23rd August 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Web Development Interns in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for an internship related to Web Development in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida. I really want to do this internship. Please help me.

Candidates with the following skills are selected for the Web Development internship in the Litost India Infotech Private Limited, Noida:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in CodeIgniter and JavaScript

>> Candidates with skills in working on web and PHP development

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates who are interested in PHP development are preferred

>> Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Noida & neighboring cities

>> Candidates who are available full time in office for the period of 3 months
23rd August 2019, 08:02 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Web Development Interns in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida?

Skills required to become Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida is given below :-

1)Candidates must have good knowledge in PHP

2)Candidates must have knowledge in SQL

3)Candidates must have knowledge in CSS

4)Candidates should have knowledge in HTML

5)Candidates must have knowledge in JavaScript

6)Candidates should have knowledge of designing static and dynamic website.

7)Candidates must be able to make presentation for clients.

For more information visit on (http://litostindia.com)
23rd August 2019, 09:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates looking forward to apply for Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida must possess the below mentioned skills:-

1)You must have the knowledge of JavaScript.
2)You must have expertise in CodeIgniter.
3)You must have experience as a PHP developer.
4)You must have excellent communication skills.
5)You should be passionate about technology and new inventions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?