30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Junior Translator through Staff Selection Commission?

After searching alot, I finally know about the Staff Selection Commission details of Junior Translator. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

1st September 2019, 04:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Junior Translator through Staff Selection Commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After searching alot, I finally know about the Staff Selection Commission details of Junior Translator. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

Pay Scale allotted to the Junior Translator posts in the Staff Selection Commission is given below:

Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service – Pay Scale – Level – 6 – Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400

Junior Translator in M/o Railways - Pay Scale – Level – 6 – Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400

Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters - Pay Scale – Level – 6 – Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400

Staff Selection Commission website link is given Click Here
1st September 2019, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Junior Translator through Staff Selection Commission?

Pay scale allotted to Junior Translator through Staff Selection Commission is Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/- per month.

Last Date to Apply:- 26th September 2019
1st September 2019, 08:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum pay scale of a Junior Translator through Staff Selection Commission, may start from Rs. 35,000/- and above per month.

Gradually the pay scale of the candidates may increase and may range approximately Rs. 1,12,000/- and above per month.
2nd September 2019, 07:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Staff Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Translator

Pay Scale offered:-

@ Pay Level - 6

@ Scale - Rs.35400-112400

>> Please refer to the 1st page of the notification for more detailed information.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
2nd September 2019, 12:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment is Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 (Level-6) per month.

Last Date of the Application Process: 26th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ssc.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?