1st September 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure BCom Honours admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce for a candidate with 90% in 12th?

Sir, I have done with my 12th Commerce with Economics and scored 90% marks. I want to take admission in BCom Honours course in Shri Ram College of Commerce. So, is it possible for me to get admission?

7th September 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure BCom Honours admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce for a candidate with 90% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done with my 12th Commerce with Economics and scored 90% marks. I want to take admission in BCom Honours course in Shri Ram College of Commerce. So, is it possible for me to get admission?

It is very difficult to obtain admission to the BCom Honors admission in the Shri Ram College of Commerce with 90% marks in Class 12th (for general category students). The cut off for the BCom Honors was over 95% for the general category students in the Shri Ram College of Commerce. Candidates with 90% marks in the Class 12th examinations can apply for the admission to study BCom Honors in other colleges. Candidates can contact the college for more details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?