5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How many BCom Honours seats are available in Shree Ram College of Commerce?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Shree Ram College of Commerce for studying BCom Honours course. I would like to know how many seats are there for this course in this college? Kindly tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

7th September 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BCom Honours seats are available in Shree Ram College of Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Shree Ram College of Commerce for studying BCom Honours course. I would like to know how many seats are there for this course in this college? Kindly tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Number of BCom Honors seats available in the Shri Ram College of Commerce is given below:

General – 186 seats

SC – 75 seats

ST – 38 seats

OBC – 135 seats

Reservation for candidates with Disabilities, Wards of Armed Forces, Nepalese, Bhutanese, Sikkimese, Wards of Kashmiri migrants, sports category, foreign candidates and wards of college and university employees

Total – 501 seats

Students have to contact the college for exact details on the same.
7th September 2019, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BCom Honours seats are available in Shree Ram College of Commerce?

BCom (Hons) seats at Shree Ram College of Commerce Delhi

- Total number of seats : 501 (B.Com Hons)

- Seats are reserved according to government policy. ( 27% for OBC, 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST category)
7th September 2019, 06:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many BCom Honours seats are available in Shree Ram College of Commerce?

There are 501 seats available in Shree Ram College of Commerce for the course BCom. The duration of the course BCom is 3 years.

Eligibility:
1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% from any recognized state or national board.
2. There is no age limit.

Admission is done through merit list or through the entrance exam conducted by the university.

You may visit the website www.collegedunia.com for more information.
7th September 2019, 08:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the official prospectus of SRCC (Shri Ram College of Commerce) released for current academic year, the total number of seats available for admission to B.Com(Hons.) degree course is 552 (UR-253, EWS-25, OBC-NCL-149, SC-83, ST-42).

For more details regarding the SRCC admissions, you can refer to the official link of SRCC i.e; www.srcc.edu.
7th September 2019, 09:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study BCom Honours at Shree Ram College of Commerce is total 501 seats and the it is distributed in the categories given below.

General Category - 186 seats
SC Category - 75 seats
ST Category - 38 seats
OBC Category - 135 seats.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.srcc.edu
7th September 2019, 11:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Shree Ram College of Commerce

The total number of B.Com Honour's seats that are available in the Shree Ram College of Commerce is 50.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

University of Delhi North Campus, Maurice Nagar
Delhi, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?