12th September 2019, 12:26 PM
Devanshi2117

Criteria to pursue B.A (Hons) Political Science from colleges affiliated to Delhi University?

Sir/ Ma'am, I am a student of Grade 10th. I want to pursue B.A (Hons) Political Science from Delhi University. My query is that if I do not opt for Mathematics in Grade 11th and 12th, will I still be eligible for pursuing B.A (Hons) Political Science from colleges in Delhi affiliated to Delhi University? And, which college affiliated to Delhi University would be best for Political Science?

27th February 2023, 09:01 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to pursue B.A (Hons) Political Science from colleges affiliated to Delhi University?

Yes, it is not mandatory to have Mathematics in std 11th and 12th to pursue graduation in B.A Political honors.

The admission is offered through entrance examination and candidates after qualifying in the entrance examination eligible to get admission in B.A ( Political science ) honors course.

Colleges of North Campus is better than other campuses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?