1st July 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Difference between B.Arch and B.Design? What is the master degree for B.Arch and B.Des?

what is the difference between b.arch and b.design?
what are the master degrees in both the above degrees?
and i also want to mba with my master degree simultaneously, how will i manage or do it?
i want a deep explanation plzzzzzzzzz...........

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  2. What is the qualification for B.Arch? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  3. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  4. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  7. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  8. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  9. Requirements for admission in spa?
  10. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  11. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?
  12. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  13. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  14. Universities Admission in B.Arch through AIEEE and without NATA score?
  15. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  16. After B.Arch. what type of jobs does one get?
  17. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE ranking?
  18. Entrance exams and their eligibility criteria for admission in B.Arch.?
15th November 2011, 02:00 PM
Beready

Default Re: Difference between B.Arch and B.Design? What is the master degree for B.Arch and B.Des?

hello friend,

both are the same thing approximately,
but main thing is that in B.design designing courses are deeply involved in it .
and in B.tech you are only having the introduction of design .
but in both the sector work will be the same approx.
good luck.
2nd May 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between B.Arch and B.Design? What is the master degree for B.Arch and B.Des?

m rly cnfusd.......m prepairing for nata..........i hope i gt admsn in reputd college f barch bt i want to appear in pearl xam as well......if i m chosn for prl i vl have to sbmit fees to buk my seat ovr der .....i l appear in june xam f prl n rslt vl cum on 5july n i l hav to submit the fees by 15th july.........bt the prob is d date f submision f ip univrsty b arch form is arnd july only.............so wt to do? shud i pay d fees fr prl n buk my seat or jst pray n practice to gt admsn in barch college undr ip unvrsty????????plzz tell m rly cnfused :(
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?