18th September 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

In what way Bank will trasfer the loan amount to college? Does colleges help in securing loan? How long does it take to processed and get loan?

Hi Sir, I want to know whether the colleges provide any help in securing education loans for the desired courses offered. How long does it take to process and get the loan amount in hand? The loan amount can be transferred in the college at the time of admission or do I have to pay first and then after the loan is sanctioned the amount paid will be refunded by the bank?

7th May 2022, 12:14 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In what way Bank will trasfer the loan amount to college? Does colleges help in securing loan? How long does it take to processed and get loan?

Usually colleges do not help in securing loan.
For getting education loan , candidate has to visit the bank and talk to the branch manager for such purpose .
They may visit the bank where they hold account.
Approval of loan totally depends on the merit of student as well college.

The college must be a recognised college and must be AICTE approved.
Candidates credibility also plays a major role in sanctioning of loan.

The approval of loan usually takes 3 to 7 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?