2nd July 2011, 02:52 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Gujarat Technological University MBA 2nd Sem-Research Methodology and operations Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Research Methodology and operations Research Paper is one of the papers among the seven papers that comes in the second semester of the MBA programme. It is coded as 820007. This Paper is a theoretical based subjective paper, and is a compulsory paper. There are five questions in total and there are only options in choosing some of the sub parts of a particular question. A student is expected to attempt all the five questions with a non equal marks distribution. It is a two and a half hours paper and the maximum marks attainable is 100. Research Methodology and operations Research paper is basically about the technology involved in management and the numerical aspect of it. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/gujarat-tec...search-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem., Production and Operations Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem.,-Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem., Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University Of Pune LLM (Sem I) Research Methodology and Legal Education-I (LW-104) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Principles of Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Database Management System-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Computer Oriented Numerical Methods Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Gujarat Technological University, MCA 2nd Sem.,-Theory of Computation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 1st Sem., Quantitative Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Research Methodology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Organizational Behavior Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Gujarat Technological University MCA First Sem Fundamental of Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering 5th Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 3rd Sem Structural Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Gujarat Technological University Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd Sem Circuits and Network Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Gujarat Technological University Automobile Engineering 3rd Sem Manufacturing Process I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Gujarat Technological University Biotechnology 3rd Sem Thermodynamics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Communication and Research Skills Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
4th October 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Gujarat Technological University MBA 2nd Sem-Research Methodology and operations Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

types of intreview and its methods
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?