21st September 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in College of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

Hi friends, I want to study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) course in College of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am a little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

25th September 2019, 02:24 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in College of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

The scope and benefits of studying Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication) in College of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore is that the college has its own placement cell to make sure the candidates get better job opportunities.

You can work as a TV correspondent, Columnists, Fashion Photographer, Photojournalist or Radio Disc Jockeys. The starting salary of a TV correspondent working in a well known TV channel would be Rs.4,30,721 per year.

You can visit the website https://www.dsu.edu.in for admission details to pursue Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication) in College of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore.
25th September 2019, 04:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in College of Journalism and Mass Communication Bangalore?

There are ample of the benefits and scopes of studying a BA in Journalism and Mass Communication. After doing this you can find the career in television, newspaper, radio and advertising. You can also take the job of writing for multimedia and the web such as writing news and articles.

Some of the employment areas are given below.

Broadcasting Corporations
Books and Novels
Central Information Service
All India Radio
Advertising Agencies
Newspapers
News Agencies
Photography Companies
Radio Telecasting Companies
TV Channels

Some of the job types are given below.

Illustrator
Journalist
News Analyst
Photojournalist
Radio Jockey
Illustrator
Columnist
Video Jockey
Public Relations Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?