26th September 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Solution Engineers in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Solution Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

29th September 2019, 05:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Solution Engineers in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore Solution Engineer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore Solution Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Solution Engineer

>> You are required to understand our customer's domain, their product architecture, log file specifics and their requirement for the machine data analytics.

>> You are responsible to build the custom dashboards, analytics and supporting the software to ensure a successful solution to the customers.

>> As a Solution Engineer, you are required to use the Glassbeam's SCALAR platform to structure the data from the machine logs.
1st October 2019, 10:26 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Solution Engineers in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Solution Engineers in Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd Bangalore as follows :

-Responsible to build custom dashboards, analytics and supporting software to ensure a successful solution for our customers.
-Machine data analytics.
-Troubleshooting skills.
-SCALA platform development work.
-Report and documentation work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?