2nd July 2011, 01:41 PM
savithavsh

What type of jobs I can get after completing M.Sc. Biotechnology? How to get a job in Bangalore with this qualification?

i completed Msc biotechnology...what is to do next...what type of jobs i can get with this qualification..am not an experiencedperson..i like to do research also..i want a job in this field..plz help me to get a job in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  5. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  7. Jobs scope in the field of Biotechnology in India? -- [New]
  8. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  9. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  12. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  13. What type of jobs will be available after completing Biotechnology dual degree? Can I get a job abroad?
  14. How to do MSc in Biotechnology after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  16. Can I get a job after completing MSc? What are the jobs that I can get?
  17. What type of jobs are available after BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
14th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs I can get after completing M.Sc. Biotechnology? How to get a job in Bangalore with this qualification?

i compleated bachlore of veterinary science b.v.sc. now i want to do post graduation which one is better either msc biotechnology or msc micrology.
31st July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs I can get after completing M.Sc. Biotechnology? How to get a job in Bangalore with this qualification?

after msc in biotech, wt will be the starting average salary in biotech companies?
15th December 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

i want to do job in germany what are all the requirments need to me?
5th January 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

waht is the uses of biotechnology and the carres
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?