2nd July 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc in Correspondence after completing 12th in Arts stream? How many marks in 12th are required to do this course?

can I do bca correspondance with 10+2 in arts stream? and how many marks to do this course?

5th November 2011, 02:33 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc in Correspondence after completing 12th in Arts stream? How many marks in 12th are required to do this course?

dear friend,

you can do it but you should have maths in your 10+2 ,
if you are not passing your HSC with maths then you are not Eligible for this course.
i am sorry to tell that but its true.
so
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc in Correspondence after completing 12th in Arts stream? How many marks in 12th are required to do this course?

CAN I DO B.COM AFTER 2 ARTS
2nd February 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapan100 View Post
dear friend,

you can do it but you should have maths in your 10+2 ,
if you are not passing your HSC with maths then you are not Eligible for this course.
i am sorry to tell that but its true.
so
best of luck.
If possible could you tell me the university from where it is possible i.e. B.Sc (without maths in 10+2).

Thanks
2nd February 2012, 06:19 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

No , you cannot do B.Sc unless you have passed your class 12th with the compulsory subjects like chemistry physics or Maths ,biology.

B.com is also not offered to art student.

How ever if your urge to do B.Sc is very high than you first have to pass your class 12 with at least two subjects written above.

After passing your class 12th with above subjects with good marks you can take admission in regular college.

All most all the university offer B.Sc.

There is one course which is offer by various institutions/universities B.SC in home science
which is only course offered to ART 12th passed students.

you can try this course regularly or coresspondence.
23rd May 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do bsc in corrospondence.??? If yes then, is it benificial for me or not????
2nd January 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to BE/Btech or Msc in Environmental science with arts stream????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?