1st October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment?

Hi friends, I have heard about the recruitment of Food Corporation of India for General Manager post. I would like to know whether there is an experience required to apply for this post of this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

4th October 2019, 05:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in the use of computers.

So, experience is required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.fci.gov.in..
5th October 2019, 04:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have heard about the recruitment of Food Corporation of India for General Manager post. I would like to know whether there is an experience required to apply for this post of this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Experience is not mandatory for applying to the Manager (General) recruitment in the Food Corporation of India (FCI). Those candidates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university or candidates who have passed CA / ICWA / CS are eligible to apply for the Manager (General) recruitment in the Food Corporation of India. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
5th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Food Corporation of India General Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Food Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Manager (General)

>> You must have completed Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
(or)
>> Must have done CA/ ICWA/ CS

>> In case of SC/ ST/ PH Candidates, the minimum percentage of the marks will be 55% marks instead of 60% marks.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 28 years to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
5th October 2019, 09:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such experience is required in order to be eligible for this recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is given above and please refer to the official notification given for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?