1st October 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours in University of Glasgow? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours from the University of Glasgow. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

5th October 2019, 06:38 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours in University of Glasgow? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue BEng in Civil Engineering course at University of Glasgow. However, you are a non-native English speaker so you need to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS. A minimum of 237 TOEFL marks in the computer-based test (600 in the paper-based test) and 7.0 band in IELTS no sub-test less than 7.0 band in required.
5th October 2019, 11:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours in University of Glasgow? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

-University of Glasgow-

Course Name : BEng(Civil Engineering)

Entrance exams :

-English language proficiency test score in TOEFL with 92+ (ibt) or IELTS with 6.5 and above or CPE/CAE with 176 or PTE with 60 marks above.

Official website :http://www.gla.ac.uk/international/c...ryrequirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?