2nd July 2011, 01:41 PM
191sheetal

Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?

sir/mam, i am a engineering student.i want to know the information of government job ,i tried to find it but i never seen an useful site.
i want to give government exams for enhancing my knowledge also for the need.will u please guide me about government exams.
thankyou....

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  2. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  3. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  4. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  5. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  8. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  9. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  10. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  11. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  13. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  14. List of exams to write for getting a government job after completion of course in BHMS? -- [New]
  15. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  16. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  18. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
5th August 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?

i did my mcom i want to do job in government as lecture
11th August 2011, 03:00 PM
DN358
Banned

Default Re: Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?

How to Apply for a Government Job
Step-by-step guide for applying for federal jobs.Government Job Search Tips
Are you interested in a government jobs? Getting a federal job can be a lengthy process, but these tips will help you in applying for and getting a government job.
25th August 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student and i finished my 12 class..can i get jobs in government sector..how?where?andwhich place plss give me full details
25th August 2011, 11:14 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
The best Govt. sector know is banking sector , lots of recruitment takes place there you can have all those information from the site www.bankexamsindia.com. or you can search in newspapers for other jobs ,one of the useful news paper is"Employment News"
12th September 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student and i finished my b.com...can i get jobs in government sector..how?where?andwhich place plss give me full details
23rd September 2011, 07:10 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

There are so many government jobs

Minimum eligibility criteria for jobs is You havae completed degree course with agregate of 60% above

you can apply bhel,ecil,sail,jto,iocl,ntpc etc
6th November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN358 View Post
How to Apply for a Government Job
Step-by-step guide for applying for federal jobs.Government Job Search Tips
Are you interested in a government jobs? Getting a federal job can be a lengthy process, but these tips will help you in applying for and getting a government job.
i am looking governament job i finished my ba typing computer and years experiance also pl reply me
18th December 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? AND i am a commerce student not cleared i t.y.b.bom
19th September 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I have finished MBA , is there any possibility to get a govt job, i tried for bank 2 times ,but didnt get.pls help
25th December 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th and doing bcom plz tell me various government jobs eligible for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?