2nd July 2011, 03:45 PM
kunwarsharvesh

List of the top coaching classes along with their address and contact number offering classes for IIT JEE in Patna?

dear all please give me the names and phone nos. of the good iit preparation teachers in patna. its urgent.
[email protected]

8th July 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top coaching classes along with their address and contact number offering classes for IIT JEE in Patna?

best teacher name for iit-jee
16th July 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top coaching classes along with their address and contact number offering classes for IIT JEE in Patna?

What is the other option after iit ?
27th March 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i am shivam kumar from jeevan deep public school ,nawada and i am from a middle class family.my father is a high school teacher(rs. 12000/month).i want to study in best institutes of patna for 12th iit jee but my father is able to pay rs. 20000-50000 only.so which institutes are better for me?
11th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i am find details of golf IIT coaching in preperation IIT main in appearing class 12th.some details.
6th August 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Coaching institutes of Patna for IIT JEE preparation for 2018 aspirants or class 8th students.
25th February 2016, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

My son is reading in 5th class.I want to teach basic fundamental courses of engineering, which institutions give this type of facilities in Patna.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?