2nd July 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Any way to get admission in Pharmacy course? What is the procedure?

I have completed Intermediate with Science (Physices, Chemistry, Bio) in 1999 and completed BCA in 2002 from Guru Ghansi Das University, Bilaspur through distance learing programe and I want to do pharmacy course from your university through distance mode. Please make me aware that is there any way to get admission in pharmacy course if yes than tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Pharmacy after passing 12th
  3. Any way to get admission in Pharmacy course? What is the procedure?
  4. Admission procedure to study B.Pharmacy for B.Sc(Biology) General 1st year candidate?
  5. List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure and entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  7. Admission procedure to do Post Graduation in Abroad for Pharmacy graduate?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do higher studies after completion of diploma in pharmacy? -- [New]
  9. When will the admission open in pharmacy college? Procedure to take admission in college?
  10. Entrance exam to study B.Pharmacy in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  12. How to take admission in B.Pharmacy? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  15. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  16. How may I get admission in NIPER after completing B.Pharmacy course?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing B.Pharmacy course?
17th January 2012, 12:41 PM
mittal swati
Member+

Default Re: Any way to get admission in Pharmacy course? What is the procedure?

you can do pharmacy in any colleage but it is a regular course nat a distance course....
the procedure is you can give the entrabce exam of U.P.T.U. and if you qualified then on the basis of your ranking you will get the colleage and can take the admission...
otherwise you can get the direct admission in any pharmacy colleage.
16th June 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i am pass 10 2 in 2010 pmc
9th July 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in pharmacy course? What is the procedure
10th July 2016, 12:36 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy courses:

->For admission to the Pharmacy courses, you must have passed 12th class with PCM/BiCM and must have scored minimum of 50% marks.

->There are various exams conducted by private and public universities for admission to the Pharmacy courses.

->If you qualify in the entrance exam you can get admission to Pharmacy courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?