23rd November 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in Aaron Softech Private Limited Jaipur?

Hi Sir, I have received an email regarding the internship of Web Development which is available in Aaron Softech Private Limited Jaipur. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can I know about the benefits?

25th November 2019, 01:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in Aaron Softech Private Limited Jaipur?

The benefits of doing a Web Development internship in Aaron Softech Private Limited, Jaipur is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation and job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at work place.

==> Candidate will get the free snacks & beverages at the work place.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.aaronsoftech.com
25th November 2019, 02:55 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in Aaron Softech Private Limited Jaipur?

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in Aaron Softech Private Limited Jaipur :-

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 2,000/- per month as Web Development interns in Aaron Softech Private Limited Jaipur.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

5) There is no dress code in this company.

6) You will get free snacks & beverages.

Last date to apply for this internship is 7 December, 2019.

You can check the following website, for any other query related to this internship.
https://aaronsoftech.com/
25th November 2019, 07:52 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Benefits:-

1. Candidate will get a Certificate Web Development internship.

2. Candidate will get a letter of recommendation after completion of this internship.

3. Candidate will get job offer.

4. Candidate can wear Informal dress code.

5. Candidate will get free snacks & beverages.

You may visit www.aaronsoftech.com for more information.
25th November 2019, 08:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Web Development internship in Aaron Softech Private Limited Jaipur will be offered the following benefits:-

:-You will be paid per month stipend of Rs.5,000.
:-A valuable Certificate after completion of the Internship.
:-You will get Letter of recommendation for further job application.
:-You will get Job offer to continue with the company on a permanent basis.
:-There is no formal dress code.
:-You will be offered free snacks & beverages during the internship.
25th November 2019, 11:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates applying for the Web Development internship in Aaron Softech Private Limited Jaipur will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.1,000 to Rs.2,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Web Development internship in Aaron Softech Private Limited Jaipur would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Web Development internship in Aaron Softech Private Limited Jaipur is 7th December 2019.

For more information visit on https://aaronsoftech.com/
26th November 2019, 02:52 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits:

1. The applicant will get the stipend of Rs.2,000 per month.

2. The applicant will get the letter of recommendation.

3. The applicant will get the certificate as well.

4. The applicant get free snacks and beverages.

For more details, visit the website www.aaronsoftech.com.
11th August 2021, 12:22 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?