3rd July 2011, 12:54 AM
aammu

Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?

Do all the engg colleges in bangalore and mysore give stipend to the GATE qualified MTech students?which are the colleges giving stipend?Please give the details.

17th September 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?

Though I had qualified marks in gate, but I got MTech seat in Mechanical from PGCET on merit basis. Will I be able get stiphend, if so what is the procedure and where should I approach for the same.
20th September 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?

i got MTech seat in comp netwkg branch throgh gate in NIE Mysore college...??????
what was the procedure for gate stifund????????
whether giving stifund in this college or not????/
23rd November 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

hai, i got an admission through gate 2011 in computer science and engineering. what is the process to get stipend. kindly suggest.
27th November 2011, 11:28 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

any student who qualify GATE exam and took admission in any of the government/ private college for M.tech , student get stipend of Rs 8000 per month.

after some year it may increase to Rs 12000...
7th January 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a doing MTECh(joined through GATE) in Deemed University under "UGC", now i am in 2nd year(last sem),still i didnt get my scholarship, what i have to do,is there any way to get my scholarship?
5th October 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

which colleges in karnataka provides GATE stipend?
8th June 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 257 and AIR-23685. i belongs to EEE branch so please can u suggest me which colleges that i can get in karnataka
13th September 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Provide me the procedure for getting the MTECH stiphend for 2013.
My Email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?