3rd July 2011, 09:33 AM
sayyada siraj unnisa

Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?

I need a detail information about bds in deccan medical college of hyderabada and also about the fee structure. I got 28811 rank in emcet.
I really very keen to take the course BDS in your college and make my future through this college.
will i get admission with out extra money.
Please forward

Related Questions:
  1. Detail information about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? What is the fee structure? How much rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  2. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  3. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  4. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad
  5. What is the fee for Dental Sciences in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  7. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  8. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details about the BDS fee structure of Amrita Institute of Medical Science?
  10. Fee structure for Deccan Medical College for BC-E category?
  11. Can I get admission in any BDS college in Hyderabad after scoring 785 rank? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee? -- [New]
  13. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS?
  14. Will I get admission in BDS college in Hyderabad after scoring 785?
  15. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  16. Detailed information and fee structure of BDS in Devi Ahilya College?
  17. Fee structure of private MBBS seat in Deccan Medical College?
  18. Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?
12th July 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?

i want to know if i can get a seat in deccan or shadan or vrk medical colleges my inter is 83.2 % n i got 74/160 in eamcet my rank is 10146 i want to know is der a chance of bds in any of these colleges..!!
thank you.!
15th August 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?

duration of course
5th December 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH MARKS REQUIRES FOR BDS AND PYMENT
10th April 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

pz give details of admisin procdure and fee structure for BDs in yr colege.
27th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what is low fees structure of bds . where is low feesed bds college.what are the procedure
27th April 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

what is low fees structure of bds college
30th June 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT A 779/1000 IN IPE AND MY EAMCET RANK IS 46,793 .I WANT TO KNOW WHEATHER I CAN GET A SEAT IN BDS COURSE .IF YES THEN WHAT IS THE FEES FOR IT? THANK YOU.REPLY SOON ON md nayeem 1991@gmail .com
30th December 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

when you are giving application form
19th April 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am samreen
sir i want to know how much fees for BDS for NRIs
12th June 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i have got 86% in my inter . my eamcet rank is 31000 so can i get a free seat in deccan medical college.
18th June 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i have. got 86%in my i.p.e. exams and my eamcet rank is. 31000 and i belong to bc-e category so can i get the free seat in deccan college plz reply soon
7th July 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i have got 573/600 in groups and my eamcet rank is 12800and bce rank is 477
is there any chance to get in bds
18th July 2013, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
18th March 2014, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

hi sir ,
I would like to know fee structure for nri s in a dental college of Hyderabad ( for BDS)
plzzz reply as early as possible
srry for d trouble
NRI STUDENT
15th August 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I hv got 91.7% marks in IPE n my eamcet rank 11835 n i belong to BC-E category....cn i gt d free BDS seat in ur college....kindly rply soon
20th May 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

assalamualikum sir i got 876/1000 in IPE i am interested in BDS and i belongs to BC class i want to know about the fee structure of good college plzzz reply me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?