3rd July 2011, 11:55 AM

How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have done my MBA (Finance) in . Now I want to do PhD. But I am not aware how i can get the admission in this course. Even i am also not able to decide in which subject i can do the PhD.

Please help

Regards
Neelam Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance
  3. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  4. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if pursuing MBA(Finance)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  6. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  7. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How to get admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA finance from Pune?
  10. From where I should study PhD in Finance if completed MBA and being a citizen of Chhattisgarh?
  11. Detailed eligibility to study PhD in Finance for MBA with ICAI candidate?
  12. Should I have to study M.Phil for further pursuing PhD being a MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  13. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I take admission in PhD programme in Management? I have completed MBA in finance
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  17. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics? -- [New]
  18. Does Delhi University offer PhD in Finance?
5th June 2012, 05:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance

Selection to Ph.D degree programs are done according to the norms of the University selected for pursuing studies. Universities often conducts entrance test or/and interview for selection purpose. Such details can be collected from the official web portal of the concerned University. You can either go for Ph.D in strategic management or Ph.D in Finance. Ph.D course can also be pursued in management related areas like Rural Management, Management Studies, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?