5th January 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular course in this college. Please tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses asap.

13th January 2020, 06:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune?

The admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Aeronautical Engineering and Research Organization Pune is 1,31500 per year. The duration of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) is 4 years.

For more details, visit the website www.iiaeit.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?