9th January 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

I want to join Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital for studying BHMS. I am interested to do this course in my Graduation but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BHMS in this college.

12th January 2020, 07:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Eligibility to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed 10+2 with 50 percent marks in their academics.

2. Candidate should be a minimum of 17 years old.

3. Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Address: Karai, Shiroda, Shiroda, Goa, 403103
Phone: 0832 230 6842
12th January 2020, 07:05 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Post Re: Eligibility to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

Eligibility to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is that the student must have passed plus two with a minimum with Physics, Biology, Chemistry as main subject. The student should be minimum of 17 years old.

Phone: 08322306842
13th January 2020, 08:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BHMS in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital?

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery in Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as a mandatory subject from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks.

You can visit the website http://www.homoeopathycollegegoa.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?