20th January 2020, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Is Science stream easy in CBSE as compare to Odisha Board? Switching to CBSE Board will create problem?

Hi, I am recently promoted to 10th standard and I am a student of Odisha Board. My question is, if I switch to CBSE Board for Intermediate course then is there any problem? And, is Science stream in CBSE?

22nd January 2020, 11:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Science stream easy in CBSE as compare to Odisha Board? Switching to CBSE Board will create problem?

Yes, ofcourse you should go for CBSE Board in 11th and 12th standard because the syllabus of CBSE board is more comprehensive and student friendly and is detailed as well and it will help you to crack the Engineering or Medical Entrance Examination because these exams are also based on CBSE syllabus.
22nd January 2020, 11:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Science stream easy in CBSE as compare to Odisha Board? Switching to CBSE Board will create problem?

You can switch to CBSE board in your 11th standard if you want to opt for science stream because CBSE board is better than State Board because it is more comprehensive and detailed. Each topic is in depth and help student to get through knowledge of that topic.
12th April 2022, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

When you do hard work all things become easier for you so, no board is hard or easy .
Its only depends on how much you work hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?