13th February 2020, 09:56 PM
Md fayoum ansari

Which course would lead me to become a Hindi Teacher/Lecturer?

Hi, I have completed 12th as of now and I want to become a Hindi Lecturer because I have more knowledge about Hindi subject. So, what to do after 12th for becoming a Hindi Lecturer/Teacher? Which course should I study for my Graduation and thereafter which course do to?

15th February 2020, 08:38 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course would lead me to become a Hindi Teacher/Lecturer?

To become Hindi Teacher you should qualify B.Ed exam. B.Ed exam is conducted by various univeristy every year in July month.
This course duration is 2 years. To apperar this exam you should have passed graduation with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized University.
Thers is no upper age limit for this exam.
After passed this exam you are eligible to apper TET or PGT exam.
15th February 2020, 06:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course would lead me to become a Hindi Teacher/Lecturer?

For recruitment as teacher, you can pursue D.Ed and after that appear and qualify in the recruitment examination for final selection.

While for recruitment as lecturer the minimum required educational qualification is master degree and then qualify in NET.

If you want to pursue bachelor degree then pursue it in Hindi and then B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?