22nd February 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MEng(Civil Engineering) Honours at University of Plymouth? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Sir, I want to do MEng(Civil Engineering) Honours at University of Plymouth. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the minimum percentage required in class 10th to get admission in IIT Colleges? What is the procedure to get admission in IIT Colleges? 5 26th September 2018 10:36 PM
How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college? 57 9th June 2017 10:38 PM
How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE? 39 19th September 2013 07:28 PM
In which IIT will I get Computer Science if my score is 250-280 in IIT JEE exam? Is IIT Ropar and IIT Mandi better than PEC or BITS? 6 16th June 2013 07:01 PM