22nd February 2020, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Hi friends, can any of you kindly let me know about the benefits of Web Development internship which is offered by Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida? I want to do this internship so I want to know what benefits I will get through this internship?

24th February 2020, 02:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida?

The benefits of doing a Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited, Noida is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.8000 - Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at the work place.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.civilmachines.com
25th February 2020, 01:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Web Development interns in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

4) There is no dress code in this company.

Last date to apply for this internship is 7th March, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?