22nd February 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying for an internship related to Web Development in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida. I would like to apply for this internship. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

13th March 2020, 10:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Eligibility to apply for Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida is given below:-

1. The candidate should be a graduate from any recognized university or should be pursuing any course.

2. The candidate should have knowledge of HTML, CSS.

3. The candidate should also have knowledge of Angular.js, SCSS.

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the website www.civilmachines.com for more information.
15th March 2020, 04:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida?

Eligibility to apply for Web Development internship in Civil Machines Technologies Private Limited Noida is that the applicant should be able to develop new features for the existing live mobile application and maintain it for bugs/issues. The applicant should be available for the duration of 2 months. The applicant should belong to Noida or nearby places. The applicant should have knowledge of Android. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

For more details, visit the website www.grayquest.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?