3rd July 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?

sir i am 10 pass with 53% from goa will i be eligible for diploma in aeronautical engineering
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  2. Am I eligible to become an Aeronautical Engineer After getting less marks (65%) in class 10th? -- [New]
  3. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  4. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  6. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  8. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th? If I do 11th then which subjects need to be taken?
  14. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Possibility to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Goa for a candidate who has secured 55.33% in 10th?
  16. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
2nd September 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am 10 pass with 53% from goa will i be eligible for diploma in aeronautical engineering
send details..
dear friend,
yes ofcourse you will get seat.and
i advise you to go for HEA polytechnic,marathahaalli bangalore,
it is good college and i guaranteed you will get seat...

thank you,
all the best.....
3rd December 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?

is there any technical aptitude test in capgemini for 2013 batch??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?