8th March 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Securities and Exchange Board of India Assistant Manager recruitment 2020?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Securities and Exchange Board of India through it’s recruitment as an Assistant Manager. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

11th March 2020, 04:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Securities and Exchange Board of India Assistant Manager recruitment 2020?

Selection Procedure of Securities and Exchange Board of India Assistant Manager recruitment will be based on a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).

Pay scale allotted to Securities and Exchange Board of India Assistant Manager recruitment is Rs. 28,150 to Rs. 55,600 per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.sebi.gov.in/.
11th March 2020, 11:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Securities and Exchange Board of India Assistant Manager recruitment 2020?

The selection procedure in Securities and Exchange Board of India Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is based on three phases first is Online Examination Phase I, second is Online Examination Phase II and Phase III that is interview.

The candidate can apply online and the last date to apply for this post is 23rd March 2020.I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.sebi.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?