14th March 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Naval Academy?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 9th standard of Goa Board. I like to join Indian Naval Academy. I would like to join Indian Naval Academy after completing my 10th. For this aim, what entrance exam is available? I want to know the entrance exam to join in Indian Naval Academy.

15th March 2020, 10:33 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Naval Academy?

To join INA as an officer, you have to appear and qualify in NDA examination.

It is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year. The eligiblility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th from a recognised board in science ( PCM ) stream.

The examination will be conducted in two stages. So, you can wait and continue your preparation for the examination for final selection.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th March 2020, 02:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Naval Academy?

The name of entrance examination to enter into Indian Naval Academy is National Defence Academy examination. NDA/NA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this examination is 12th passed from a recognized board.

For Air Force and Naval academy, the minimum academic qualification is 12th passed with PCM subject group. You must do 12th with science stream and PCM subject group to become eligible for NDA exam.

You can not apply for this exam after 10th.
15th March 2020, 02:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NDA/NA is the examination for joining Naval Academy.

The acronym NDA stands for National Defence Academy/Naval academy.

Examination conducting body: Union Public Service Commission.

It is conducted twice every year.

Minimum academic qualification: 12th with PCM subjects.

You can apply for the exam after 12th not 10th board exam.
15th March 2020, 03:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Naval Academy, you need to qualify either NDA/NA (National Defence Academy/Naval Academy) examination or CDS (Combined Defense Services) examination. Both, these examinations are held twice every year by UPSC.

Further, one can apply for the NDA/NA examination, after completion of his Class 12th in Science stream with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject from a recognised board of education while for joining Naval Academy through CDS examination, the minimum education required is B.E./B.Tech degree from a recognised university.

For complete details regarding these examinations, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?